BPM is a critical component of operational intelligence solutions that delivers real-time, actionable information. This real-time information can be acted upon in a variety of ways; alerts can be sent or executive decisions can be made using real-time dashboards. Operational Intelligence solutions take automated action based on pre-defined rules so that security measures and/or exception management processes can be initiated.
BPM is the bridge between Information Technology (IT) and Business Processes which bridges organizational and technological silos. There are four critical components of a BPM Suite:
- Process engine — a robust platform for modeling and executing process-based applications, including business rules
- Business analytics — enable managers to identify business issues, trends, and opportunities with reports and dashboards to enable managers to react accordingly.
- Content management - provides a strong system to secure electronic documents, images, and other important files
- Collaboration tools - remove intra/interdepartmental communication barriers through discussion forums, dynamic workspaces, and message boards.
Axiom has the capability to cover a complete portfolio of BPM services, technologies, industry solutions, assessment tools, accelerators and POCs. We have extended BPM service offerings from business requirements and process modeling to business and technology consulting services. Additionally, we have furthered our ability to maneuver from vertical and horizontal services using Appian, PEGA, TIBCO and IBM’s BPM products.
Axiom Service Offerings:
- Advisory Services
- BPM Solutions and Services
- Middleware Integration Services
- CRM Services
- Omni Channel Customer Engagement
- Transformation Services
- Cloud Consulting Services
- Quality Assurance and Testing Services
- Professional Services
Axiom Solution Offerings:
- Predictive Analytics
- Aviation Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics
- Retail Analytics
- Hospital Performance Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial Industry - Risk Management